East Surrey Domestic Abuse Services is an independent charity providing outreach and associated services in the borough of Reigate & Banstead and the districts of Mole Valley and Tandridge.
- ESDAS believes everyone has a right to live without fear and free from abuse and
- ESDAS will challenge injustice and discrimination.
- ESDAS will challenge misconceptions, stigma and stereotypes around domestic
- ESDAS will actively promote equality and diversity.
- ESDAS will help to empower individuals to have a voice and reach their full potential.
- ESDAS will respect and value an individual’s right to make choices and decisions.
- ESDAS will work with integrity, honesty and respect.
- ESDAS will strive to be innovative and pro-active to meet changing individual needs in
a changing world.
- ESDAS will create and take advantage of opportunities to raise awareness of domestic abuse and promote healthy relationships.
Where is East Surrey Domestic Abuse Services (ESDAS)