Engineering and General Services (EGS)
EGS is a research company with a long experience in the fields of hydraulic installations and environmental protection as well as neighboring sectors.
To carry out studies in the various sectors listed above, EGS has a multidisciplinary team made up of around twenty permanent employees, around thirty independent consultants and various foreign international partnerships with which it carries out studies in Tunisia and abroad, in the form of consultation or grouping.
EGS services range from preliminary and investigative studies to project management and controls, including detailed Pre-Project and Execution studies.
Their business sectors cover the following areas:
1. STUDIES & CONTROL OF URBAN HYDRAULIC WORKS (VILLAGOISE)
2. FLOW HYDRAULIC STUDIES
3. AGRICULTURAL HYDRAULIC STUDIES
4. STUDIES & CONTROL OF DAM WORKS AND COLLINARY DEDUCTIONS
5. STUDIES OF MANAGEMENT OF WATER RESOURCES
6. AGRI-FOOD AND AGRO-INDUSTRIAL STUDIES
7. STUDIES OF WAYS AND VARIOUS NETWORKS
8. ROAD HYDRAULIC STUDIES
9. MARITIME HYDRAULIC STUDIESSee more