The name Ferno Washington derives from the merger of two companies: Ferno Manufacturing and Washington Mortuary Supply Company. The Washington Mortuary Supply Company was founded in 1924 in Washington Court House, Ohio, thanks to William E. Klever. Bill Klever and Dick Ferneau worked together with the creation of the Company until Bill's death in 1947. Later Dick continued to work as a designer, responsible for purchases and installations until June 21, 1955. In July of the same year, Dick began his own business, giving life to Ferno: he rented a shed in Staunton, Ohio, about ten miles from Washington Court House, and hired qualified staff for the design and manufacture of mechanical components. This is how Ferno Manufacturing was born.
Where is Ferno Washington Italia Srl