An independent charity supporting young people in Edinburgh to improve their physical, sexual and emotional health and wellbeing.
Health Opportunities Team is a community-based charity and they work to improve the health and wellbeing of young people (aged 12-25).
Health Opportunities Team works in partnership and put young people at the centre of everything they do.
Health Opportunities Team inspires young people to reach their full potential, supporting them to make safe choices.
- HOT wants to have enough money to deliver more services for young people
- HOT wants to sell services across Edinburgh
- HOT wants young people to tell us what they think about the services to make them the best they can be
- HOT wants to deliver the services to more young people
- Have realistic routes for the workers to progress, gaining skills, experience and personal development
- Raise the profile at strategic and policy level
- Strengthen current and develop new partnerships.
Where is Health Opportunities Team (HOT)