IPM Business School
IPM Business School is a meeting point for the best real world experience and local practices.
That became possible due to:
• Partnerships with leading business schools and consulting companies worldwide (81 organizations);
• Membership of the Central and Eastern European Management Development Association (CEEMAN, www.ceeman.org );
• Accreditation by proven international educational programs;
• Regular faculty training at prestigious educational establishments;
• Close connection with business practice through consulting, research and practical experience of their tutors and clients.
Close connection of development directions:
The main activities of IPM Business School is education (international programs, long-term courses, short-term workshops on specific professional topics, in-corporate programs); research (monthly Review of Belarusian Economy, macroeconomic forecasts and trends of Belarusian business developed by the Research Center.
Novelty based on the experience
IPM Business School has the longest in Belarus experience in the sphere of business education. Business trends monitoring in Belarus and predicting the needs as well as integration into the international business education allows us to introduce regularly educational programs in the areas that are innovative for Belarus.)
Mission and values
IPM mission is to increase national competitiveness through educational support of companies and individuals.
They do it via the following principles:
• Trust in personnel and local businesses
• Developing civilized business methods
• Guaranteeing international standards
• Setting an example in the business world
• Building a reputation for excellence
Partners & clients
They work for their clients. They depend on them and they don’t depend on them.
• They appreciate the choice of their partners and clients to work with them. They are proud of their clients and want them to be proud of them.
• Their clients help them to achieve good results and their partners contribute to their success.
• Long-term partnerships their clients is their business strategy.
• They are loyal to all their clients.
• Their main value is their team.
• Their employees’ intelligence and activity are a driving force of their company.
• They value every employee and give the opportunity for a decent life, self-fulfillment and personal development.
• There are three main criteria for candidates’ selection to work for IPM:
- the ability to share their corporate values
- team skills
IPM was established on December 15 in 1993 by the Central European University Fund (USA), the Centre for Privatisation (Poland), the Ministry for Economics (Belarus) and the International Association for the Support of Privatisation (IASP) (USA) as a Joint Venture partnership.
Nowadays IPM Business School is the only European-type business education institution in Belarus. It became possible due to partnerships with leading organisations in the field of business education.See more