Lavola offers solutions to respond to needs in different areas: social responsibility and sustainable development, efficient energy use, urban and regional sustainability, communication, education for sustainability, climate change and facilities management. It currently has its headquarters at the Ecoedifici building in Manlleu. It has offices in Barcelona, Vilanova i la Geltrú and Madrid, and has a sister company in Andorra.
Mission, vision and values
Lavola has a track record of 30 years of dedication to sustainability, 30 years of commitment to meeting the customers’needs, 30 years of continual improvement in the field of quality and environmental management.
Lavola has always considered challenges as opportunities to grow and innovate continually towards a sustainable society and to meet the company’s social responsibility.
In response to a constantly changing society, they adapt to the situation day by day with the products, services and commitments that theyhave acquired.
1981. Organized the first nature school for teachers in Sant Andreu de la Vola
1992. Diversified our services and incorporated consulting and communication
2004. Joined Clade, Grup Empresarial Cooperatiu (Clade Cooperative Business Group)
2005. Moved to the Ecoedifici building and incorporated engineering services
2010. Made a major organizational change aimed at offering an optimal response to client needs
2011. Celebrated our 30th anniversary
Lavola has implemented an integrated management system, certified by the ISO 9001 quality standard, the ISO 14001 environmental standard for activities, products and services carried out at the offices in Manlleu. Lavola has also built into the system the requirements of the SA 8000 standard on social responsibility of the Green Paper of the European Union and OHSAS 18001 on occupational health and safety management.
The objectives of this integrated system are the following:
1. To guarantee the quality of work, ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of processes and full customer satisfaction.
2. To minimize the environmental impact of the activity, working for continual improvement in the environmental and energy management of the organization.
3. To integrate social responsibility in the business management.
4. To guarantee the health and safety of all the people who form part of the Lavola team.
5. To ensure compliance with the law in these matters.See more