M. Ezzat Jallad & Fils S.A.L
First established as a commission house in 1873, M. Ezzat Jallad & Fils S.A.L soon developed into an import/export organization for construction, agricultural & industrial equipment.
In 1929, the company became the only authorized Caterpillar dealer in Lebanon.
The company expanded further in the early 1950s when a full-fledged branch was opened in Zahle. In 1970, the company moved its main headquarters from Beirut to Zouk Mikael area into a state of the art facility of over 20000 m². In 1979, another full-fledged branch was opened in Ghazieh. In 2012, a parts & service outlet was opened in Hadath region.
This extensive footprint was created in order to provide our customers with the best support in Sales, Parts, and Service.See more