Magenta was established by a multi-cultural team of development, research and behavioural change communication experts. They believe they can make a positive difference in the way governments, donors and development agencies achieve their policy and programme objectives. They bring together the latest in behavioural science principles and a rigorous approach to strategy, campaign design and implementation. They help their partners to be more efficient, achieve scale and sustainability, and positive, long-lasting social impact that will improve people’s lives now and in the future.
The Magenta team has worked across the Middle East, Asia and Africa regions for over a decade.
They work with their partners to design impact-driven communications campaigns, tailoring their behavioural change solution to the specific challenge and context that they confront. Their approach is rigorous and scientific, whilst based on a deep understanding of the practical, political and cultural environments in which they work.
Magenta provides their partners with the following services:
- FORMATIVE RESEARCH - KAP studies, baseline studies, target audience research, media landscape assessments
- CREATIVE DEVELOPMENT - Overarching brand development, creative solutions
- CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT - Media buying, dissemination, media engagement, on-ground activations, community engagement, event management
- MEASUREMENT & EVALUATION - M&E planning, evaluation design and implementation, media monitoring
- STRATEGY AND PLANNING - Stakeholder consultations, planning workshops, strategy development, theory of change, media planning, campaign design, implementation plans
- CONTENT AND MATERIAL DEVELOPMENT - Public service announcements, edutainment (drama, reality TV), digital content, animation, graphic design
- TECHNOLOGY AND DIGITAL - Phone Apps, website development, SMS solutions