Max C. Meister AG
Founded in 1934 by Max C. Meister and based in Dübendorf, Zurich, Max C. Meister PLC is a trusted industrial representative of well-known international companies in its branch. During the last few years, the company has established itself as being a trustworthy business partner in the field of non-destructive material testing. The focus was set on X-ray technique and ultrasonics.
Because of the increasing number of hijackings in the late 70’s, Max C. Meister expanded his company by adding X-ray units for hand-baggage controls to its field of business activity. Having realized that it is not impossible to cover the ever increasing need for security with only one technology, the security section was constantly expanded. Metal detectors, explosive detection systems, borescopes and heart beat detectors were added to the company’s product range.See more