Helping organizations to improve their performance, operating primarily through the analysis of existing organizational problems and the development of plans for improvement. Med Access Limited will get you there, by their continuous investment in manpower we have the best combination of business consultants to help you achieve your goals
For over 15 years, their consultants have helped hospitals and medical institutions to successfully maximize their profits in an increasingly developed industry like healthcare.
Med Access consultants’ experience was highly recommended by many firms in protecting and growing our client’s income by optimizing their daily business operations and executing a strategic vision., their amplified services start from creating the medical institution strategy and go beyond the HR hiring process to the day to day marketing activities.
Their services include:
Business services :
Scope of medical facility services
Choosing right location and building
Hiring and coordination with all outsourced services providers
Full HR services
Architectural Design and Construction Services:
1- Partitioning Drawings & Details.
2- Flooring Patterns Drawings & Details.
3- Reflected Celling Drawings & Details.
4- Internal Walls Elevations Drawings & Details.
5- Architectural Toilets Drawings & Details.
6- General Details.
7- & Windows Schedules & Details.
Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Design Services:
– HVAC System.
– Smoke Management Systems.
– Fire Fighting systems.
– Plumbing systems.
– Electrical Systems.
– Interior Lighting systems.
– Low Current systems (CCTV system, access control system, fire alarm and voice evacuation
system, sound system, MATV system, Nurse call, Telephone system, and IT system).
– Building management system (BMS).
1- Electrical shop drawing package
– Lighting System Shop Drawing Layout.
– Power System Shop Drawing Layout.
– Power System Shop Drawing Layout for HVAC Equipment.
– Isolated Power System Shop Drawing Layout.
– Power Riser Diagram.
– Feeder Routing Layout.
– Panel Schedules.
– UPS Room Layout. (Sections, Elevations)
– Grounding Shop Drawing Layout.
2- Low Current shop drawing package,
– Telephone & Data System Network Shop Drawing Layout.
– Closed Circuit Television System Shop Drawing Layout.
– Public Address System Shop Drawing Layout.
– Master Antenna Television System Shop Drawing Layout.
– Fire Alarm System Shop Drawing Layout.
– Nurse Call & Code Blue Systems Shop Drawing Layout.
– Master Clock System Shop Drawing Layout.
– Low Current Systems Riser Diagram.
1- Fire Fighting System Network package,
– Fire protection system floor plan layouts.
– Fire protection water riser diagram.
– Fire protection pump schedules.
– Carbon dioxide fire extinguishing systems.
– Clean agent fire extinguishing systems.
– Combined Foam & Water fire suppression system.
2- HVAC System Network package:
– Cooling load calculations using HAP.
– Equipment’s and machine room layouts.
– HVAC works floor plans layouts including ductwork, chilled & hot water piping.
– Duct and pipework installation details.
– Water riser diagram.
– Air riser diagram.
– HVAC equipment’s schedule.
3- Plumbing System Network package,
– Domestic water system floor layouts.
– Drainage and storm water floor layouts.
– Domestic water riser diagram.
– Drainage and storm water riser diagram.
– Equipment’s schedule.
– Toilet details for domestic water and drainage works.
– General and Miscellaneous installation Details.
1- Review Architecture Plans
2- Create room by room list
3- Create room data sheets for all medical areas
4- Create loaded floor plans
5- Create bill of quantities for medical equipment
6- Create a technical specification for both medical equipment and furniture.
7- Communicate with all other consultants (Civil, Arch, MEP) and support them with all medical
8- Create Procurement Plan
9- Create Estimated Cost for medical equipment and furniture according to BOQ and technical
10- Prepare detailed time schedule coordinated with all project entities.
11- Coordinate cash flow between owner and suppliers.
12- Calling for Technical and financial offers from suppliers.
13- Technical and Financial evaluation.
14- Receiving the equipment according to the procurement documents and time schedule.
15- Coordinate installation of equipment with the supplier.
16- Ensure training for all concerned staff covering all needs, operational and troubleshooting.
17- Acceptance and quality assurance procedures using supplier and third party QA equipment.