MEX is a company that was created in 1998. In short, MEX means House-Electro-Xerographic.
It is a commercial and industrial enterprise located in the very center of the city of Bujumbura on the Boulevard du Prince Louis Rwagasore next to the Prince Louis Rwagasore stadium.
MEX was created by a very ambitious entrepreneur Mr. NDIKUMAGENGE Alexandre who had the idea of creating a computer maintenance company. Initially, MEX offered maintenance services only and had two (2) employees, but it has not stopped growing. Today MEX has more than 50 employees and offers a large number of services including:
- the printing works: the printing works of the MEX company are among the most popular here in Bujumbura; it has powerful and efficient machines;
- design: MEX employs professional designers who have undergone training abroad and very powerful Apple brand computers with Ram memories up to 10GB;
- photocopying: the photocopying service of the MEX company has modern photocopiers that can make a multitude of photocopies per second, up to 3000 copies per minute: simple copies, books of all sizes black on white or in color
- Sale of computer and office equipment
- Maintenance of IT equipmentSee more