The Ministry of Public Works and Housing (MoPWH) will seek to achieve its vision of the future status of the Ministry of Public Works and Housing in the coming years 2016-2016 in partnership with the concerned .parties. Of the State of Palestine
The Ministry of Public Works and Housing has set its strategic objectives based on the results it wants to achieve during the years 2014-2016 within the available resources, and also on its study of internal strengths and weaknesses, external opportunities and threats, and it was agreed that the strategic objectives should be focused On five axes: institutional development, housing sector, road sector, public building sector, and construction sector. After determining the axes, the strategic objectives were formulated as follows:
1) Institutional Development: Strengthening the institutionalization of the work of the Ministry of Public Works and Housing.
2) Road Sector: Provide a safe and effective road network that meets the needs of citizens.
3) Housing Sector: Supporting, developing and organizing the housing sector to enable all citizens to obtain adequate housing.
4) Public buildings sector: Provide and develop government headquarters and public facilities appropriate and appropriate.
5) Construction Sector: Supporting, developing and organizing the construction sector to contribute to supporting the national economy