They create the stages for success. Generating profits by selectively receiving orders for quality and value-added ships. Since its foundation in 1974, has received orders for a total of 1,583 ships from the leading shipping companies and delivered of those vessels and continues to be recognized for its outstanding quality.
Meanwhile, Myanma Shipyards - AMECC Joint Venture Company Limited announced its green movement and continues to pursue technology development, optimizing of the materials and reduction of the production cost. These efforts include the developments related to optimized ship hull designs, machinery and piping system and environmentally friendly apparatus and materials to be used.
All managers, engineers, supervisors and technicians have to be a team of entrepreneur spirit
“Taking the lead, shaping the future”
• Leading the market with quality products, comply with international standards
• Commit to encourage all staffs to be involved in and contribute to the community and to professional activities and organization
• “Dedication – professionalism – creativeness – cooperation – humanity”
• Serving the customers with best manner, most satisfying customer.
• The success and development of customers is also our success and development.
Where is Myanma Shipyards - AMECC Joint Venture Company Limited (MS-AMECC) (MSDA)