New East Supplies Co. (NESCO) is a key supplier to Infrastructure Projects needs. Specialized in Electricity Network, Solar PV Systems and Water Projects. Serving the Palestinian market and investing the worldwide connection tree to provide our customers the best services and products.
NESCO is a member of a group of companies which holds companies in different sectors that includes:
MENA Investment (NISSAN Car Sole Agent in Palestine), MENA Leasing, Terrasanta Agricultural Investment (Bulgaria) and Wadi Al Qamar Dates Packing Factory.
NESCO Principals Mr. Musa Asad and Mr. Ihab Mishasha have a wide professional business experience for more than 25 years in the Palestinian Market and Regional Countries. NESCO Staff is a well experienced and professional team and hard workers to achieve NESCO’s vision of success.
NESCO is specializing in:
- Sourcing and Supplying all Infrastructure Projects related to Electricity & Water Sectors
- Renowned supplier for all kinds of materials related to Electricity Transmission & Distribution projects from top ranked and reputed manufacturers, including but not limited to:
- Electric Cables and Conductors
- Cable’s Accessories & Fittings
- Power & Distribution Transformers
- Switches, Switchgears & RMU’s
- Protection Devices, MV Equipment
- Steel Towers & Wooden Poles
- Electricity Meters as authorized distributor of Landys+Gyr the eminent Utilities Meters Manufacturer.
- Renewable Energy Systems: PV System Engineering, Optimization, Supplying, Installation, Project Management Operation & Maintenance. Representing Philadelphia Solar as sole agent in Palestine.
- Lately added Water, Waste Water and Solid Waste Treatment Solutions and Engineering.
- Software Solutions: like GIS System partnering with Intergraph, ERP Systems, SCADA Systems and Load Flow Software partnering with ETAP.
- Commissioning: NESCO can also provide specialized engineers to supervise and commission projects and give necessary training of supplied equipment and software.