Nigerian Association of Chambers of Commerce, Industry, Mines and Agriculture (NACCIMA)
As 'the Voice of Nigerian Business', ensuring an enabling business environment through policy advocacy, promoting growth and competitiveness of businesses through proper and prompt information dissemination, using modern technology comparable to the best universal standard of Chambers of Commerce and Industry anywhere in the world.
To be revered as the pillar of Business that supports the growth and development of Private Enterprise and Private Initiative.
The principal objectives of the Association are:
• Ensuring the creation of a conducive atmosphere for the pursuit of commerce, industry and all other forms of economic activities of interest to the Private Sector.
• The promotion, protection and development of all matters affecting business.
• Contribution of ideas for the overall economic stability of the nation.
• Encouragement and promotion of the nation's private sector.
• Provision of a network for national and international business contacts and opportunities.See more