Pacific Asia Tourism Pty. Ltd.
Pacific Asia Tourism Pty. Ltd. live and operate throughout the Pacific Asia region and in southern and eastern Africa. They’re a network of sustainable tourism experts, researchers and ‘Future Leaders’.
They construct multidisciplinary and cross-cultural expert teams for international sustainable tourism projects.
They’re involved in travel & tourism education and training, research, voluntourism and philanthropic projects, and investment in sustainable tourism products.
They contribute to regional and global sustainable tourism initiatives that contribute to international development, particularly the Millennium Development Goals.
They’re adaptable and always looking for smart partnerships that consider livelihood improvements to local communities considering the cultural, religious, political and historical contexts.
- Sustainable tourism can make a valuable contribution to the achievement of the United Nations Millennium Development Goals.
- Support the intent of the United Nations World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO) Global Code of Ethics for Tourism – including maximising the benefits of tourism in promoting sustainable development, poverty alleviation, environmental diversity, tolerance and respect for the diversity of religious, moral and philosophical beliefs within and amongst nations.
- Minimising negative impacts of tourism on environments and cultural heritage.
- Encouraging sustainable growth of tourism enterprises in a destination environment that favours a market economy, private enterprise and free trade for the creation of employment and wealth.
- Visitors enjoying their tourism experience – with an open mind and learning about the legitimate differences between peoples and places.
- Thinking outside-the-box through partnerships with commercial enterprises, consulting associates, research organisations, universities, vocational education & training institutions, student interns, the Future Leaders community, NGOs, development agencies and networks around the world and international media.
They bring together individuals and groups of professional consultants and researchers with extensive experience and top-level contacts to deliver strategic policy advice and implementation services to governments, intergovernmental agencies and multinational enterprises.
They create or contribute to Project Teams to implement sustainable tourism technical missions and projects resulting from funding by various multilateral and bilateral donors, private sector sources, NGOs and civil society agencies.
They also subcontract to prime contractors or managing contractors on large international projects.See more