Paramadina University (Universitas Paramadina)
Paramadina University was established on January 10, 1998, carrying out a mission to foster engineering science with the awareness of noble character for the happiness with all humanity.
The University of Paramadina was established as an open civilization campus by promoting Islamic, Indonesianan, and Moderenan values. They prepare students to be ready to face the challenges of global competition. The opportunity to establish cooperation both nationally and internationally as the first step of developing competence to become Indonesia's quality human resources in the world competition.
Becoming an eminent university based on ethical-religious to create a noble civilization.
- Providing quality and professionally managed and teaching education.
- Conducting research by keeping the tradition of creative scientific society.
- Conducting devotion to communities that empower marginalized groups to be strong and self-reliant.
- Creating a campus environment as a center of science and culture with an academic climate that supports the achievement of the university vision.
- Fostering a new generation of people who cautious and noble, mastering science and technology and integrity.
- Produce scholars who have the depth of faith, soul independence, reason sharpness, conscience, work skills and breadth of insight.
- Produce scientific studies that solve society's problems creatively and innovatively by utilizing resources efficiently and effectively.
- Role in producing a religious, nationalist, modern, moderate society and uphold integrity.See more