PerkinElmer is a global leader committed to innovating for a healthier world. Their dedicated team of 9,000 employees worldwide are passionate about providing customers with an unmatched experience as they help solve critical issues especially impacting the diagnostics, discovery and analytical solutions markets. Their innovative detection, imaging, informatics and service capabilities, combined with deep market knowledge and expertise, help customers gain earlier and more accurate insights to improve lives and the world.
Mission: Innovating for a healthier world
- Life Sciences
- Environmental & Applied Markets
PerkinElmer offers instruments, reagents, assay platforms, and software to hospitals, medical labs, clinicians, and medical research professionals to help improve the health of their families.
- As the global market leader in newborn screening, their solutions have tested over 560 million babies worldwide for life-threatening diseases.
- Their maternal fetal health and prenatal screening solutions help expectant parents determine risk for pregnancy-related complications or disorders.
- They offer infectious disease screening for diseases such as hepatitis B, hepatitis C, HIV and syphilis in emerging market regions.
- ViaCord provides private cord blood and cord tissue preservation directly to expectant parents.
- Their Applied Genomics offerings provide an integrated “sample to sequencer” workflow to help NGS researchers translate assays into clinical applications.
Discovery & Analytical Solutions
PerkinElmer’s comprehensive portfolio of technologies helps life sciences researchers better understand diseases and develop treatments.
- Scientists and clinicians can gain biological insights to improve outcomes through their discovery instruments and reagents, quantitative pathology platform, informatics software and lab services.
- Their technologies and expertise have been instrumental in the development of 22 of the newest therapeutic drugs.
- Their OneSource team of certified, factory-trained engineers help labs run efficiently and cost effectively so researchers can focus on their science. These solutions include information services, compliance, asset informatics and analytics, lab relocation, scientific services and multivendor instrument services and repair.
PerkinElmer accelerates scientists’ ability to detect, monitor and manage contaminants and toxic chemicals impacting their environment and food supply.
- Each year, their detection solutions are used for inorganic and organic analysis to test approximately 2.25 billion air, water and soil samples – reducing the risk of contaminants.
- Food manufacturers use their systems to screen for critical factors such as ingredient adulteration and food safety and quality – helping protect customers and the integrity of their brands.See more