Pro-action development is a society with a clear humanitarian mission - our three main actions:
- To encourage hygiene practices
- To support health prevention actions
- To promote sustainable sanitary practices (water sanitation and procurement)
They take the lead, work hand in hand with the local partners and implement projects in the most impoverished local communities:
- They work in close collaboration with their local partners on the field
- They provide the means to these local parties to ensure continuity in the projects implemented.
PAD exists to provide support and guidance. Their mission is to enhance autonomy and long-lasting actions to those local communities in need. They do all the below:
- integrate the local parties in the decison process from start to finish. It is important to understand their needs and ways of living.
- set up committees to enhance greater awareness on hygiene and the best way to handle water works.
- provide the means: qualified labour-work and a stock of spare parts thanks to an established local network (local institutions and local traders).
- seek the support of the local authorities to establish their proven & tested projects.
Where is Pro-action développement