Created in 2009 to assist clients involved with the environment, focusing on water and sewage treatment processes, the company:
1. The Test Laboratory of PROAGUA AMBIENTAL is accredited by the General Coordination of Accreditation of INMETRO (CGCRE), whose competence is recognized at the International level to perform tests in accordance with the criteria of ISO / IEC 17025: 2017 .
2. The laboratory provides laboratory testing services in water samples from: public supply, handling pharmacies, domestic and industrial effluents, fish farming, irrigation, industries, clubs, hospitals, rural areas, prefectures, grants, certifications, sources, wells and private mines.
3. It is a provider of Interlaboratory Programs, with the objective of promoting continuous improvements in the registered laboratories, aligning and improving their tests. In this program, all statistical treatment is done by comparing the results of analyzes of the same distributed sample to the participants, thus evaluating the performance of such results.
4. Provides consultancies in processes of treatment of water and sewage, treatment of contaminated water in rural areas, treatment of swimming pools, industrial effluents and quality systems in laboratories with objectives of accreditation with the CGCRE of INMETRO.
5. Promotes training involving activities of quality management in laboratories, water treatment, sewage treatment and laboratory tests. All the training promoted can be carried out in companyupon request.See more