Rising Sun Domestic Violence and Abuse Service
The Rising Sun Domestic Violence & Abuse service is a charity in Kent addressing domestic violence and providing services, for adults, children and families.
Through their work they challenge attitudes and beliefs that perpetuate domestic violence and promote healthy and non-abusive relationships.
They are going strong and have helped countless women and children over the years, whether you are looking for help or looking to help – you are in the right place.
- Empower individuals, women, men and young people, who have been affected by Domestic Abuse.
- Focus on early intervention with children and young people affected by domestic abuse to break the cycle of abuse.
- Provide services based on listening to the women, men and young people who have survived domestic abuse.-
- Challenge the disadvantages which arise from Domestic Abuse and enable individuals to achieve healthy relationships.
- Support and reflect diversity and promote inclusive Domestic Abuse services, for example by working with same sex couples.
- Work with perpetrators who may be victims of domestic abuse or other trauma.
- Promote cohesive interagency responses to Domestic Abuse and developlocal and Kent wide partnerships.See more