Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Red Cross (SVGRC)

The St. Vincent and the Grenadines Red Cross Society (SVGRC) was founded on July 15th 1949 as a branch of the British Red Cross. In 1984, it became an independent National Society and was recognized by the International Movement in 1989. The St. Vincent and the Grenadines Red Cross exist to alleviate suffering with complete impartiality, making no discrimination as to nationality, race, sex, religious belief, class or political options.
See more

Company Offices

  • Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (headquarters)
  • Halifax Street, Ministry of Education Kingstown