Savion Industries is a family-owned concern established in 1967. After its establishment as a metal-working plant manufacturing civilian and military equipment, the company has since specialized in the manufacture of beds, stretchers, trolleys and accessories for hospitals and medical use.
Savion’s products are exported to over 30 countries worldwide, including the USA, Central and South America, Europe, Africa and in the Asian-Pacific region, and are covered by stringent standards qualifications - CE for Europe, FDA for US markets, and ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2003.
Savion’s product solutions and professional specialization enable it to meet the requirements of its customers in different markets (for example, for World Bank tenders in Africa) and to offer a range of products which is wider than that offered by many other companies in this field.
Savion can also offer product modifications in order to comply with particular customer requirements or budgets, and can offer product solutions increasing productivity and optimizing manpower resources.
Savion’s Engineering Department provides an individual service for medical teams or for architects, and develops new applications on request, enabling Savion to satisfy a wide range of requirements as well as offering design, budgetary and technical solutions at the required standard.
Savion’s product range includes:
- Medi-Cruiser™ - line of motorized self-propelled emergency, transportation and trauma stretchers
- patient isolation stretchers for bacteriological contaminated patients, both adults and children
- equipment for patient environment in ICU - including beds with built-in patient weighing system
- bariatric care bed/stretcher - for patient loads of up to 500kg (1100 lbs)
- advanced recliner chairs for dialysis, and hydraulic stools for surgeons
- patient trolleys and stretchers for emergency, transportation and trauma, C-arm, resuscitation and patient recovery and ophthalmic surgery
- patient lifters
- hospital beds for general hospital care, for post-natal, pediatric, geriatric, internal, orthopedic medicine
and other departments
- beds for homecare and geriatric care
- shower and burns trolleys
- mattresses for pressure-sore reduction
Where is Savion Industries