Servicio De Gestión Inmobiliaria Del Sector Público (INMOBILIAR)
Efficiently manage the assets of the Central Administration, providing adequate infrastructure for the provision of quality services to citizens.
To be the benchmark of the administration and public real estate management in Latin America, with high quality standards and optimizing the resources of the State, generating spaces worthy of providing services and recreation
Real Estate is the Real Estate Management Service of the Public Sector and was created by Executive Decree in 2008.
a) Warmth: they will maintain forms of expression and behavior of kindness, cordiality, towards others, respecting their differences and accepting their diversity.
b) Effectiveness : achieve quality results from the efficient and effective fulfillment of the objectives and goals proposed in your work environment.
c) Responsibility: fulfill the tasks entrusted, with determination and eagerness, by making the right decisions and will assume the consequences of their actions.
The Real Estate Management Service of the Public Sector, INMOBILIAR , through its constant work, has managed to direct a better adaptation of the physical infrastructure of public institutions at the national level, so that they provide better attention to the citizenship.
Objectives Organizational Statute:
a) Increase the efficiency and effectiveness in the administration, safekeeping and custody of movable and immovable property seized and assigned to REAL ESTATE.
b) Increase the efficiency in the administration of movable and immovable property, parks, public spaces and fishing infrastructure, within its scope of action.
c) Increase the quality of infrastructure designs and works on real estate that need to be rehabilitated, remodeled, refurbished, or rebuilt, as well as providing spatial, technical and legal information on the assets within their scope of action.
d) Increase the process of regularization through processes of legal management of movable and immovable property by INMOBILIAR.
e) Increase the commercialization of movable and immovable property by INMOBILIAR, as well as the services provided by them.
Objectives Institutional Strategic Plan:
a) Increase efficiency and effectiveness in the administration and management of assets according to the competence of Real Estate
b) Increase the efficiency and effectiveness in the administration in urban parks and public spaces managed by REAL ESTATE, contributing to the fulfillment of the right to active and passive recreation as well as the recreation of citizenship.
c) Increase the efficiency and effectiveness in the administration of artisanal fishing infrastructure by optimizing the provision of services and encouraging the participation of local communities
Attributions and responsibilities:
- Exercise the representation of the Real Estate Management Service of the Public Sector - INMOBILIAR.
- Exercise the rectory of the National Public Sector Real Estate Management System, in accordance with the policies defined and approved by the Public Sector Real Estate Management Service Committee.
- Act as Secretary of the Public Sector Real Estate Management Service Committee
- Lead the execution, design, implementation, integration, monitoring and dissemination of the policies, guidelines and strategic and operational guidelines of the Institution
- Preside and / or integrate the cabinets, directories, committees, of which the Institution is part of according to the regulations and legal regulations in force.
- Approve the annual budgetary proforma of INMOBILIAR, both of current and investment expenditure
- Approve the Institutional Strategic Plan and other specific strategic and operational plans
- Direct, coordinate and supervise the process of organization and deconcentration of the units, established in this organic statute
- Guide the fulfillment of the commitments assumed by the Institution
- Issue opinions, resolutions and agreements regarding the real estate management of the Public Sector
- Delegate powers and powers within the institutional hierarchical structure, when deemed necessary
- Subscribe and approve any administrative, regulatory act related to REAL ESTATE.
- To exercise the functions, representations and delegations assigned by the President of the Republic and / or the President of the Public Sector Real Estate Management Service Committee.
- The other powers and duties determined by the Constitution, laws, decrees and regulations.See more