Sigma Gestion de Proyectos S.A. (Sigma GP)
Sigma GP is a firm based in Bogotá (Colombia) focused on the strategic management of infrastructure and transportation projects, as well as on the technical and financial structuring of public and private projects.
The company’s objective is to manage and execute consulting projects and to supervise the execution of projects, drawing on the management experience of its associates and personnel in the structuring and implementation of projects.
SIGMA GP has two defined work areas: Management and Execution of Consultancy Projects and Project Management and Implementation in the areas of both public and private transportation and transit.
Management and Execution of Consultancy Projects
They either execute projects directly or manage interdisciplinary teams that carry out the structuring and planning of projects for public entities and private companies. This includes the following activities:
• Evaluation, creation, and structuring of institutional and corporate frameworks
• Structuring of public, private, and PPP projects
• Feasibility studies for transportation projects
• Transportation and transit studies
• Master Mobility Plans.
• Studies and designs for transportation infrastructure and urban platform.
• Structuring of legal, regulatory, and contractual frameworks.
• Structuring of business plans and funding alternatives.
• Economic, social, financial and environmental evaluation of infrastructure and transportation projects.
Management and Implementation Projects
They provide direct supervision and management of the coordination, execution, and implementation of projects. This includes the following activities:
• Implementation of transportation projects.
• Implementation of urban projects for both public and private entities.
• Planning and implementation for Urban Operations.
• Supervision and project auditing for public and private transportation infrastructure.
• Coordination of the different actors participating in the projects
• Budget execution and control, and programming for project implementation.
• Development, implementation and follow-up of Execution and Performance Indicators.See more