Societe d'Exploitation et de Developpement Aeroportuaire, Aeronautique et Meteorologique (SODEXAM)
SODEXAM is responsible for the management, operation and development of airports, meteorology and aeronautical activities in Ivory Coast, in accordance with its creation decree N ° 97-228 of April 16, 1997.
The head office is at ABIDJAN PORT-BOUËT (Félix HOUPHOUËT-BOIGNY International Airport) Côte d'Ivoire.
SODEXAM is a state-owned company with a capital of one billion francs (1,000,000,000 FCFA) made up of contributions in kind from movable and immovable property of the former ANAM. Its mandate is as follows:
- the implementation of the regulations relating to Civil Aviation and Meteorology, in particular in the following fields of activity:
1. air navigation,
3. airport security and facilitation,
4. aeronautical and airport medicine,
5. meteorology and related sectors;
- provision of aeronautical, airport and meteorological services to meet needs
of the community while ensuring efficiency, security and regularity;
- monitoring and control of airport concessions;
- the development of airports, aeronautics and meteorology.See more