SHER Ingénieurs-Conseils is a Belgian engineering firm active worldwide. It was set up in 1985 and its head office has been based in Namur (Belgium) since 1997.
SHER provides complete solutions for projects:
- Integrated water resource management
- Water supply and sanitation
- Irrigation and hydro-agricultural development
- Hydropower and sustainable energy
- Rural development, social development and food security
- Environmental protection and pollution control
SHER has carried out more than 800 studies and projects. They carry out all types of studies, from identification to the operational phase and have the necessary staff and means to implement turnkey projects.
Their clients include local communities, private investors, governments, bilateral donors (BTC, AFD, KfW, …) and most multilateral donors and international financing organizations (African Development Bank, Asian Development Bank, Inter-American Development Bank, World Bank, European Union, …).
SHER has several branches and agencies in Europe and Africa:
- Headquarters in Vedrin, Namur (Belgium)
- Subsidiary firm JVL Consulting
- Kigali office – SHER Consult
- Office in Bujumbura
- SHER Burkina Faso
The annual turnover is more than 6,000,000 €.
The permanent staff includes 35 engineers and graduates and 10 technicians. SHER Ingénieurs-Conseils can count on a network in excess of 6,000 consultants in highly specialized fields.
SHER was granted a Royal Export Award in 2000 and Iso 9001 certification. Its whole staff is involved in quality of all the services provided by SHER Ingénieurs-Conseils s.a.