Sustainable Skills is a global, not-for-profit consultancy that develops, supports, and assists effective vocational education and training (TVET) systems worldwide.
Sustainable Skills, by sharing international best practice, provides innovative services that build TVET capacity in developing countries, empowering individuals to meet their full potential and increasing local employment.
Developing people with skills that match labour market demand has the potential to transform lives and enable economic growth and prosperity.
With nearly twenty years’ experience shaping and maintaining TVET systems and frameworks in Australia and around the world, they understand what is needed to establish TVET systems that meet industry and labour market needs.
What they do
- Sustainable Skills connects governments, industry, international development aid agencies, education providers and communities to build effective Vocational Education and Training systems and skilled workforces
- Identify the needs of countries and tailor unique solutions, consulting with the highest level of government to on-the-ground workforce to ensure system works
- Share Australian experience and best practice
- Advise, support and build the capacity of local decision makers to develop and review skills policy
- Provide strategic workforce forecast and analysis to underpin the development of TVET systems and policy