Tavares Group Consulting is a corporate social responsibility firm specializing in environmental and health & safety (EHS) and drinking water quality management systems, training and communications. Projects have focused on the process approach supporting sustainability implementation in a number of sectors – agriculture, automotive, construction, education, electronics, power generation, furniture, food and beverage, municipalities, retail, etc. – and have included:
- Management systems integration and optimization
- Training development and delivery (EHS, DWQMS, emergency response, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), sustainability, environmental legislation, etc.)
- EHS / CSR / Sustainability reporting
- Development of Greenhouse (GHG) quantification / inventories
- ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, GHG, Drinking Water Quality Management System (DWQMS), Integrated Pest Management (IPM) and EHS compliance auditing
Tavares Group Consulting has also participated in the development of the ISO 26000:2010 Guidance on Social Responsibility and the 2004 version and current revision of the ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems standard.
Their philosophy is to provide clients with unique and cost-effective solutions. In doing so, they place great emphasis on knowledge sharing to ensure they leave clients with the skills, experience and confidence to carry the results of projects forward.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Organizations are increasingly becoming aware of the need to incorporate social and environmental considerations in their financial business plan in order to ensure long-term profitability, credibility and secure their “social licence to operate”. The need to integrate sustainability and corporate social responsibility within an organization has also surged forward as the European Union leads the way in requiring non-financial reporting requirements.
Tavares Group Consulting assists organizations of various sizes in a broad range of sectors with their pursuit of corporate sustainability and sustainable development, from identifying and prioritising risk, defining material metrics, developing and implementing formal programs and verifying results.
- Comprehensive baseline assessment (gap analysis)
- Development and implementation of organization specific sustainability and communications plans and strategies
- Developing and delivering training
- Assistance with technical aspects of implementation
- Benchmarking and comparative studies
- CSR/sustainability annual reporting (Global Reporting Initiative – GRI, Sustainability Tracking and Reporting System STARS)
- Assurance services to enhance credibility of reports
Where is Tavares Group Consulting