Thai Nguyen University of Medicine and Pharmacy (TUMP)
Thai Nguyen University of Medicine and Pharmacy (TUMP) was established in 1968 under the name of Bac Thai Medical University. It was an official member of Thai Nguyen University in 1994 by virtue of the integration law of all universities and colleges. Over the past 40 years, TUMP has undergone substantial developments in academic training, patient care, research and international cooperation, and strives to become a leading medical institution in Vietnam.
TUMP plays a key role in producing medical doctors for the mountainous provinces of Vietnam, particularly for those in the northeastern region.
Thai Nguyen University of Medicine and Pharmacy commit to generate well-qualified health practitioners, to carry-out scientific researches and technological exchange and to provide quality health services to meet people’s needs on health care and health protection.
TUMP strives to advance into:
- a university with multi-training programs and different training levels;
- a large university for provision of health practitioners, for excellence in scientific research;
- a university operated by well qualified lecturers and reseachers;
- a university with synchronous facility for its sustainable development;
- and a university to integrate with the regional and international countries.See more