Toho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Toho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (Pharmaceutical wholesaling business division of Toho Holdings)
GranTokyo South Tower 12F,13F, 1-9-2 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-6613, Japan
Date of Establishment
November 4, 2008
300 million yen
Mitsuo Morikubo, Chairman of the Board, Representative Director
Akira Umada, President, Representative Director
Fiscal year end
Hokuriku Toho, SAYWELL, Koyo, Kyushu Toho, Okinawa Toho
They shall live in harmony with society and their customers; together, they shall create new values through the provision of original service; and they shall contribute to the medical care and well-being of people around the world.
1. They put patients first all the time and act in the interests of enhancing their satisfaction.
2. They strive our utmost every day to be a company essential to their customers.
3. They respect the personality, talent, and teamwork of all members, and value a corporate culture that is free and vigorous.
4. They observe laws and ethics, and strive to grow in harmony with society and for the benefit of its development.
5. They pursue ever-greater corporate value and champion timely and adequate disclosure.
1 Establishment of a corporate brand through the creation of original customer value
2 Establishment of a strong and flexible business quality through the promotion of a network-type group management.
3 Creation of a high-touch business force through the implementation of management practices that start with people (humanism) and empowerment
4 Pursuit of management efficiencies through selection and concentration; promotion of cost reductions; innovation of business structure; and cash-flow-oriented management
5 Enhancement of corporate value, and the appropriate and timely disclosure of information
6 Compliance with internal and external laws and the spirit of such laws, and the implementation of open and fair business activitySee more