The public health initiatives being developed and put into practice today will help improve the health and safety of the world’s inhabitants throughout the 21st century. Designed for professionals who are interested in developing an advanced knowledge of public health practice, the Master of Public Health (MPH) online program from the University of Southern California’s Keck School of Medicine provides a comprehensive examination of the five core areas of public health: epidemiology, biostatistics, health policy and management, environmental and occupational health, and the social and behavioral sciences. The USC MPH online program offers you access to the latest theory, research and practices in the field of public health and the opportunity to apply them in practice.
Why USC for your online MPH?
- Benefit from personalized academic support, faculty mentoring, specialized practicum advisement and career counseling.
- Learn from internationally renowned public health thought leaders and participate in local or global educational or research opportunities.
- Experience a hands-on practicum, either local or global, to integrate and enhance what you have learned in the classroom and apply it in the field.
- Complete your coursework 100% online with no campus residency requirement and choose from six concentrations to tailor your studies.
- Choose from three start dates per year — Spring, Summer or Fall.
- Join the Trojan Family and become part of a remarkable group shaping the future
- The MPH online program has affiliation agreements with more than 400 practicum sites and growing for students to consider. For example, MPH students have completed their practicums at the following locations:
Florida Department of Health, Miami-Dade County
Beach Cities Health District, Redondo Beach, CA
Genentech, San Francisco, CA
Girls on the Run LA, Los Angeles, CA
The CPR Hero Training Center, LLC, Anaheim, CA
Veterans Affairs, multiple locations, CA
Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma Center, San Francisco, CA
Luke International, Malawi
Foundation for International Medical Relief of Children, Uganda
National Center for Health Development, Ministry of Health, Mongolia
Gorges Institute, Panama
Ministry of Health, Samoa
World Health Organization, Geneva
Call 1-888-836-4681 or or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org