Women's Studies and Research Association (Ženske studije i istraživanja) (ZSI)
The Women's Studies and Research Association ( JSI ) is a non-partisan, independent citizen association that studies, researches, promotes and enhances women's social status.
The JSI aims to:
- study and explore the social status of women in art, culture, science, history, etc .;
- articulates the interests, attitudes and specificity of women;
- promotes and deepens professional and pedagogical activity related to women's social status.
Women's Studies and ResearchIn order to achieve its goals, the Association for Women's Studies and Research deals with the following activities and topics:
- Organizing thematic lectures according to the established program of work;
- Organizing symposia, conferences, public forums, educational workshops and other forms of exchange of experience;
- Investigating the social position of women;
- Collecting information-documentation material and book-journal fund;
- Publishing publications related to the achievement of the goals and tasks of the Association.See more