I am success oriented construction business leader for about 26 years of disciplinary experience mainly10+ years in tendering and proposal management having contracting strategic vision, contracts scope's value engineering and contracts negotiations expertise.
I employ tendering team capabilities in identifying client's objectives and needs; provide them with tools and techniques during tender study, bid and proposal implementation meeting client's needs allowing building partnership with clients and working on company's business development as well.
I have added value to tendering capabilities due to long experience in project's construction management, contract administration, planning , cost and time management using earn value techniques, risk management ,cost estimation and project budgeting.
I have strong skills in presenting cash flow forecast, scheduled performance index SPI and cost performance index CPI predicting time and cost at completion, demonstration of Inefficiency due to delay, notices and delay events tracking chart.
Teamwork leader, capacity builder, tools, procedures, work templates having strong management and coordination skills, self-motivated, loyal and committed.
Experienced in Mideast construction market, Gulf States and Saudi Arabia are the main sources for vendors and materials during tendering history.
I am conversant with:
- International applicable specified code of practice relevant to design and material's latest standards as BS, UBC, ACI AISC, ASTM, API, DIN, etc.
- International Federation of Consulting Engineers FIDIC, The Society of Construction Law
- Delay and Disruption
- Protocol SCL and
- Forensic Schedule analysis
- AACE 29R-03.
- Very good English language user in speaking and writing
- having advanced computer skills in excel spreadsheet program, word, P6- primavera and MS scheduling programs.