• Director Health Services: Accountable for heading the Department of Pharmacy; headed the Admissions, Front Office, OPDs
(General OPD & Private OPD), ICUs, HDUs, and Medical Records, Ambulance Services, Dietary Services, Blood Bank and
Pediatrics and Gynae Department and many other areas.
Key Profile: Entrusted with the responsibility of overall management of the Clinical Establishments Act enacted. Supervise,
help in adopting, drafting and implementation of the Act in all states of India for all Clinical Establishments (Government and
Medical Officer (Sept 2015 - Jul 2017)
Key Profile: Entrusted Looking after OPD services and other administrative duties (OPD services, Pharmacy and gen.
administration) to a clinic. It involves seeing patients, exclusively Ex-service man and their dependents in OPD and
distribution of medication and referral services.
Director Health Service (Nov'10 - July 2015)
Key Profile: Entrusted with the responsibility of overall management of the hospital including general administration, front
office, patient care, material management, billing, finance, stores, (pharmacy & general) supplies & purchases.
• Ensuring that the Utilization Management Program is available on a 24 hour basis to respond to authorization requests for
emergency and urgent services and is available, at a minimum, during normal working hours for inquiries and
authorization requests for non-urgent health care services.
Medical Officer (11'83 - 11'10)
Key Profile: Maintained proper record of patients' progress, reports' history and observations for nursing unit for proper care
of patients. Served as Administrative Head in Hospitals Viz. Medical Stores, Company Commander, Accounts Officer, Security
Officer, Legal Officer, Training Officer and various other important assignments.
• Responsible for Army Medical Corps in various professional and administrative capacities & participated in all types
of operations where Indian Army was deployed viz OP-PAWAN, OP-RAKSHAK, OP-PARAKARAM, etc.•
• Managed administrative functions of Hospital In-patient, Accident & Emergency, OPDs, Food & Beverages (Kitchen),
Hospital Stores & Pharmacy. Ensured statutory compliance at all levels involving liaison with external agencies, Govt.
authorities for sanctions and approvals•
• Conducted training, development and appraisal of the Armed Forces Men and ensuring maintenance of amicable relations
among Senior Officers and Men through participative management.•
• Managed Profit Centre Operations, Projects, Medical Operations, New Set Ups, Technology Management, and Hospital
Planning with profit accountability across Healthcare industry.•
• Managed entire operations with key focus on top & bottom line profitability by ensuring optimal utilization of resources.
Knowledge in complete operations' management encompassing operations, commercial, legal & statutory requirements
& cost control to ameliorate efficiency.•
• Involved in developing & streamlining systems with proven ability to enhance operational/ administrative effectiveness
and meet operational goals within the cost, time & quality parameters.•