A results-oriented senior manager, researcher and evaluator with 15 years of experience in Albania, Bangladesh, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Afghanistan,Georgia, Burkina Faso, South Sudan, and the USA. Analytical strategic thinker adept at transforming complex topics and information into parsimonious and coherent models; skilled at identifying problems or weaknesses of a system, program, or project, designing solutions and securing buy-in among stakeholders to implement solutions and achieve target objectives.
Fields of expertise: public policy, governance, democratization, civil society, gender, conflict and security; social exclusion and discrimination; political participation, political parties; human rights public policy, education, vocational education, labor markets, workforce readiness.
• Strategy development and operationalization of strategic objectives into relevant activities.
• Program management; effective and efficient handling of multiple projects under strict time constraints.
• Research and evaluation design and implementation.
• Use of research, assessment or evaluation findings to generate policy and programming recommendations.
• Maximization of team resources and capability to ensure effective and efficient work.
• Design or streamlining monitoring and quality assurance systems for programming, budgeting and evaluations.
• Design and implement evaluations using econometric modeling, large-N surveys, mixed-methods, randomized controlled trials, structured and semi-structured key informant interviews and focus groups.
• Able to apply knowledge and skills gained over time to new fields and tasks.
• Advocacy and lobbying to achieve programmatic goals and objectives.
• Build and maintain relations with stakeholders.