Highly experienced in police work, I served with Jordan police around 28 years. Retired- Major. As a former member of the Jordanian police platoon, during that I had participate three international missions
1- Operation up hold democracy (IPM) . Sep./ 1994 - Feb./ 1995 in Haiti.
2- UN police forces (UNMIH). Feb./ 1995- Nov./ 1995 in Haiti.
3- UN police forces (UNMIBH). July/ 2001- Oct./2002 in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
With operational experience on overseas missions, I have had the opportunity to train and use my training in real live situations. Next to my experience during the service in police sector, I have trained myself into the civilian world concentrating on Close Protection in High Risk Areas, Team player, team leader and professional.
After retirements in Oct. 2010, I joined the security field such as:
• Researcher of Security solutions and access control.
• Chief of Instructors for Defensive and tactical driving.
• Close protection officer in the high risk area.
• Security Management in the high risk area.
• Community Police Assistants.
• I worked with (Argus Security Projects LTD) as a CPO closes protection officer, providing the security to the EU Delegation to Libya, Ambassador, Diplomatic staff members and properties. I had the opportunity to deal with Libyan Governmental Departments, Acted, and NGOs.
• Also I worked again with (Argus Security Projects LTD) as a Deputy International Security Manager – ISM- in the location of the ENI oil and gas in Milletah - Libya and because of the deteriorating security conditions, our job have been suspended for the company there.
• Community Police assistant at Azraq Refugee camp located in Azraq – Jordan.
• Admin Assistant at Oxfam GB, Casual worker for special task contract.
• Currently, I am the Security officer of the (Relief International Org.) in Jordan. Having a lot of responsibilities, such as: Managing Security, evaluate risk security program, review and amend Security Risk Management, MedicEvac, Emergency Response, and Threat Asses. Analyze Reports; update brief CD, Security Management, Monitoring and advice on staff field movement. Security briefing, Oversee the recruiting training guards, develop and deliver capacity building in security training.