• Unique and diversified experience of working for: (i) Bilateral and Multilateral Donors (USAID, World Bank, Islamic Development Bank, Asian Development Bank), (ii) National and International Consultants (International Resources Group , NUST Consulting Pakistan(a subsidiary of National University of Science and Technology), (iii) Public Sector (Energy Wing, Ministry of Planning and Development & Private Power and Infrastructure Board, Ministry of Water and Power, Gilgit-Baltistan Power Development Board and KPK Economic Zones Development & Management Company), (iv) Private Sector (Al Aqili Group, Dubai, UAE) and (v) Energy Regulators (National Electric Power, Oil and Gas Regulatory Authorities -NEPRA, OGRA).
• Extensive energy sector experience in project development/management, project appraisal (sponsors' appraisal, technical feasibility, market justification, financial and economic appraisal), supervision, monitoring and control, termination or completion, and evaluation and follow up analysis, contract execution and consultancy assignments.
• Sound working experience in the Renewable/Alternate Energy (Solar, Biogas, hydro, waste to Energy, Energy conservation/Energy efficiency, Power (Generation, Transmission and Distribution), Rural Electrification, Oil and Gas Sectors.
• Experience conducting end-of-project reviews of various tasks undertaken by the Energy Efficiency /Renewable Energy Project; Experience designing an M&E system and supporting Performance Monitoring Plans (indicating Key Performance Indicators) for the Energy Efficiency/ Renewable Energy Projects.
• Prepared the first ever Policy for installation of Captive Power Generation Projects in Gilgit-Baltistan 2015. Also experience in the preparation of the Government of Pakistan "Policy for Power Generation 2002.
• Also worked as Assistant/Associate Professor for public/private sector Universities.
An ethical, self motivated and experienced professional who delivers results under very demanding and challenging environments. Committed to continuous growth and learning with depth and variety of experience and knowledge. Possesses outstanding team leadership and team member skills. Have very strong analytical insights and practical solution to various technical problems. Have proficient hands on computer skills and an understanding and application of the strategic use of information technology.
DATE OF BIRTH: 12 October 1964