• Highly analytical with nearly 5 years' substantive experience in policy research, economic policy, international/
U.S. economic development policy research, quantitative (economics and econometrics) and qualitative research
methods in the academic and professional fields, nonprofits and public affairs sectors.
• Action oriented individual with strong strategic planning, communication and writing skills driven by prioritizing
and coordinating tasks efficiently at a very fast-pace workplace; and accomplishing project milestones with
timeliness and creativity within a team environment.
• Nearly 2 years' experience serving as the liaison between the chamber's senior leadership, key stakeholders and
partners from more than 20 international companies, public elected officials and policy actors
• Co-author more than ten quarterly and annual economic growth analysis signature publications efficiently utilized
and showcased through social media (LinkedIn, Business and politics journals) to attract nearly 1,300 U.S. and
international companies and keep them involved in economic growth policies initiatives.
• Good knowledge of European policies and politics, and institutions.
LOOKING FOR A POLICY/RESEARCH ANALYST POSITION IN FRANCE.
research & development
private sector development
banking & finance budgeting
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.