- Ph.D. in Process Engineering and MBA in International Markets
- Sustainable development practitioner with project cycle management experience in industrial and economic development fields including industrial policy, value chains, SMEs, quality infrastructure, productive clusters, agro-industries, youth employment, local economic development, environment and renewable energy
- leading positions at consulting firms, international organizations, business associations and private sector
- International assignments in more than 15 countries in the MENA Region, Africa, Euorpe and the Far East.
- Currently working as a Chief Technical Advisor (Team Leader) of two UNIDO projects in Malawi in the area of Quality Infrastructure and Trade Capacity Building
- Served for 5 years as a Programme Officer for UNIDO Regional Office in Egypt overseeing the Technical Cooperation Programme in Egypt and Lybia including identification, formulation, implementation and monitoring and evaluation of projects and programmes.
- National Project Director for 3 projects in the area of agro-industrial value chains and food traceability
- Worked as program manager for economic development at NSCE
- Deputy Executive Director of Horticultural Export Improvement Association
- Technical Expert at the Agicluture-Led Export Businesses ALEB USAID project
- Assistant professor at the Faculty of Engineering of Cairo University
monitoring / evaluation
solar / wind / biofuels
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.