• Skills in strategic and thought leadership, external partnerships, strong analytical skills, good interpersonal skills, and excellent written and verbal communication
• Knowledge of the international development landscape and AID architecture, with particular expertise around Child Rights and HIV & AIDS and across both policy and programmes,
- Global geographical experience, with particular knowledge of Southern Africa
• Experience of financial management, staff and team management,leading organizational change, strategy implementation, mergers, and experience as a trustee and chairing a board, and reporting to a board
• Led the development of thematic and country strategies at Chance for Childhood
Responsible for a significant increase in HIV services whilst with IPPF
• Successfully merged Interact and Plan UK
• Set up a large regional HIV project in Southern Africa which is still going strong 17 years later with multiple donor funding
• Led a huge increase in the work of VSO in HIV and AIDS from zero to one of six main goals
• I successfully chaired the board of the stopaids consortium through a period of transition
monitoring / evaluation
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.