27 years of experience in Turkish govt;
- policy development with regard to a wide range of areas including AML/CFT measures, investment, exchange legislation, services trade, EU and OECD matters,
- experience and knowledge in drafting legislation, government and parliamentary processes in Turkey,
- taking part in preparation and finalisation of int. org. projects, Turkey Reports etc. either as the national contact point or coordinator (OECD Professional Services, Investment Restrictiveness Index, Preferential Treatment in Services Trade for LDCs in WTO).
- following up with tasks and works related to WTO, OECD, TiSA and bilateral trade agreements on a wide range of horizontal and sectoral issues,
-negotiation of services chapters in various trade agreements,
- harmonization of domestic legislation to the EU acquis in the area of free movement of capital, right of establishment and freedom to provide services,
- member of Turkey delegation in EU-TR negotiations (2000-2003) regarding liberalisation of services trade and government procurement.
trade policy / tariffs
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!