• Globally experienced Senior Executive/Director with demonstrated record of commercial success and strong cultural and multi-national business knowledge in Europe/United Kingdom, Africa, Middle East, USA and Asia-Pacific.
• Excellent interpersonal liaison and negotiation ability with extensive understanding of government, military and private organisations.
• Experienced Enterprise, Asset and Project Risk, Governance and Assurance specialist.
• Crisis and Emergency manager with advanced practical knowledge of all phases of prevention, preparedness, response and recovery related to major incidents and emergencies.
• NIMS ICS and AIIMS expert capable of fulfilling roles in Incident Management and Crisis Management Team in relation to major incidents and disasters.
• Knowledgeable and qualified trainer with experience in developing and implementing competency-based programmes and delivering training to multicultural groups from First Responder to C-suite/Executive level.
• Skilled in the analysis and assessment of complex response issues and development of practical and innovative solutions either in desk based studies or in the field during incidents.
• A broad knowledge of planning, operations and logistics issues related to emergency response including tactical operations and the selection of response equipment and strategies for fire, hazardous materials/CBRN and oil spill response.
• Mentoring and development experience in the selection and development of multi-cultural Incident Management and Crisis Management Teams for private and public organisations.
torts / conflict resolution
logistics / supplies
vocational training / workforce development
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.