• A medical laboratory expert in strengthening diagnostics networks and surveillance systems in HIV/AIDS and infectious diseases (ID) including Tuberculosis (TB) and Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) for CDC & USAID funded programs in Africa and Asia.
• MSc. in Public Health and B.Sc. in Biomedical Laboratory Technology; Trained on Global Health Diagnostics from the McGill Summer Institute in Infectious Diseases and Global Health, McGill University, Canada.
• An African Society for Laboratory Medicine (ASLM) certified WHO-AFRO SLIPTA Auditor and a certified Project Management for Development Professional (PMD Pro) Manager.
• 11 years of experience with CDC & USAID PEPFAR programs in providing strategic and technical leadership for laboratory programs on HIV/AIDS, TB, Malaria while strengthening laboratory quality management systems (LQMS) in over 500 laboratories in Sub-Saharan Africa.
• Experience supporting ID diagnostic networks and surveillance especially TB and AMR, program monitoring and evaluation, developing assessment tools in developing countries.
logistics / supplies
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.