Multi-disciplinary research engineer with expertise in renewable energy, electrical engineering, and water desalination with strong passion for developing environmentally sustainable design strategies for communities
Actively seeking an opportunity in (i.e. what i am passionate about):
1- Organizations working on sustainable community development and/or relief work such as UNDP, Development Bank, AYAD.
2- Consultancy work for governments to help develop sustainable energy and water strategies
So if you are interested in working in these areas or you are looking for partners to help you on related projects, don’t hesitate to contact me
• Research skills and ability to conduct feasibility studies demonstrated by completing a PhD in renewable energy engineering at the University of New South Wales
• Specialist is designing, modelling and optimizing solar driven water desalination plants including reverse osmosis (RO) and membrane distillation (MD)
• Extensive experience in PV system industry:
<> Designed over 20 commercial and utility scale PV systems whilst working with Suntech
<> Developed/Contributed to developing the BOM for 1 MWP and 33 MWp PV plants
<> Unique experience in both developing tenders and assessing tenders whilst working with
both a solar system provider (Suntech-Power) and the University of New South Wales (with
over 500 kWp PV system installed)
<> Tutored the Grid Connected PV systems course for 5 years at the University of New South
• Expertise in solar thermal systems modelling and design using TRNSYS including flat plate and photovoltaic/thermal (PVT) collectors
• Demonstrated excellent problem solving, analytical thinking and communication skills whilst working as a senior field electrical engineer with a multi-national oil service company
solar / wind / biofuels
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.