Summary of Competencies:
• Research: Experienced in the gathering and recording of qualitative data in the Middle East.
• Protection and case management skills: four years of experience accessing the protection issues of refugees.
• Training skills: Developed training modules and programs. Trained and mentored staff new to leadership and my team.
• Critical Analysis: Developed policies and procedures, drafted reports, analyzed data and analyzed lessons learned.
• Reporting: Have created reports for external and internal stakeholders as well as programmatic materials for donors.
• Management skills: including budgeting, reporting, procurement, supply chain management and human resources.
• Supervisory Skills: Experienced in leading teams of staff in field locations throughout Africa and the various corresponding responsibilities and skills such as delegation, problem solving, humility, mentoring and motivating staff.
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders, including NGOs, UN agencies and governments with respect to refugee protection and operations.
research & development
monitoring / evaluation
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.