• 7 years' experience and knowledge in legal, regulatory and policy formulations; hence acquired the skills and ability to formulate, interpret and apply standard policies, the Law, procedures, regulations and other guideline materials in regards to public transport.
• I have acquired managerial ability to supervise staff (when required), determine priorities, monitor work flows, analyze issues, prepare reports on operational and administrative matters and suggest/recommend/and even develop guidelines and procedures where necessary for the efficient management of public transport
• 3 years' experience and knowledge in project planning and management, monitoring and evaluation with expertise in various analytical tools and systems.
• Have expertise and knowledge in formulation of national draft policies particularly in Road safety policies, transport planning and regulation; maritime and inland water sectors.
• Initiated; managed; supervised; and coordinated contracts management and implementation especially service contracts and consultancies.
• Have acquired knowledge and experience in arbitration, negotiation and conflict resolution mechanisms especially in positions involving liaisons and communication with clients and any other interested parties.
legislation / regulations
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.