• Sustainable development professional with twenty years of experience in the US Government (USG), the non-governmental/civil society sector, and at the World Bank. Significant experience in policy development, program management, analysis and problem solving, organizational strategy and management, and fundraising.
• Excellent writer with experience writing grants, analytical reports, position papers, briefing notes, public remarks and talking points, official documents, and meeting summaries.
• Capable program manager with a track record of leading politically and technically challenging projects and policy initiatives to successful conclusion.
• Excellent researcher, accomplished analyst, and strategic thinker experienced in monitoring political, economic, and social developments; synthesizing disparate information and perspectives; discerning emerging trends; and developing policy recommendations for decision-makers.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills, as demonstrated through successful interactions with donors/clients and successful outcomes achieved.
research & development
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.