I have more than 11 years of experience in Finance & Accounts field with the professional expertise in budgeting, financial reporting & presentation of international reports.
I am passionate, proactive and driven as Deputy Manager-Finance & Accounts for The QED Group, LLC (one of the biggest development consulting firm in the United States) since October 05th 2015, wherein my major responsibility is managing finance & compliance events on regular basis.
Knowledge & Expertise: -
• Finalization of Annual Accounts
• Comprehensive Analysis of financial reports
• Budgeting and Budgetary Control
• Reconstruction of accounts
• Project Accounting and Management
• Business Analytics
• Cash Flow Management
• Cost Analysis & Cost Control Management
• Data Analysis and Processing
• Financial Analysis and Management
• Projecting Fiscal Balances
• Tax Management including Direct and Indirect taxation
• Ratio Analysis
• Risk Analysis & Management
• Strategic Planning
• Wealth Management
Technical and Interpersonal Skills: -
• Database Management
• Product Reliability
• Systems Analysis
• Quality Assurance
• Ability to communicate
• Analytical ability
• Commercial acumen
• Capacity for innovation
• Resource Management
research & development
monitoring / evaluation
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.