I have held senior fundraising and marketing roles in the international development sector since 2004, raising funds for programs in India, Indonesia, the Philippines, Ethiopia, South Africa and Zimbabwe.
I bring expertise in:
• Leadership of fundraising, communications and marketing teams
• Staff recruitment
• Fundraising & marketing strategy
• Budget management
• Major gifts – personal, corporate philanthropy and trust & foundations
• Gifts in wills (bequests/legacies)
• Monthly and cash gifts
Employers in not-for-profit sector:
• Opportunity International Australia (microfinance)
• Oxfam Australia (development and emergencies)
• TEAR Australia (development and emergencies)
• World Vision Australia (development and emergencies)
Recent projects include:
• ACFID (Peak body of Australian international development agencies) and DFAT (Australian Government) accreditation submissions
• Bequest program strategy – contracted to a NFP
• Major gifts program strategy & recruitment
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.